Recruiting, Hiring, Training & Serving Quality Employees
Thank you for visiting the James Sprunt Community College (JSCC) employment opportunity listing.
James Sprunt Community College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, compensating, promoting or other employment terms. For additional information see the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and Equal Employment Opportunities Act.
To be considered for a position:
- An official JSCC EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION MUST be completed and submitted. A resume’ may be attached but is not a substitute for the official application.
- Transcripts MUST be included with the JSCC application when a degree is required. Copies or unofficial transcripts are accepted for screening; official graduate and undergraduate copies are required prior to beginning employment.
- Faxed and e-mailed applications ARE NOT acceptable.
- Applicants must be able to prove U.S. citizenship or right to work in the U.S.
- Applications received after the posted closing date and/or time will NOT be considered.
We welcome your inquiries and you may obtain additional information regarding a vacancy as well as an application form by calling the at (910)-296-2410.
Tutors (Part-Time) Needed
Anatomy and Physiology, Basic and Advanced Chemistry, Remedial and Advanced Mathematics, Remedial and Advanced English, Practical Nursing & Associate Degree Nursing courses, Accounting and Computer courses: additional tutor vacancies open daily.
For application forms and more information contact Student Support Services Program at (910) 296-2427 or view JSCC Tutoring Services .
Veterans: Please see the following link for DD-214 information.
Career Readiness Certificate: For information on what a Career Readiness Certificate is and how to attain one at James Sprunt Community College - WorkKeys
Application materials and inquiries should be directed to:
James Sprunt Community College
P.O. Box 398 Kenansville, NC 28349
p: (910) 296-2502
f: (910) 296-1314