Career and Counseling Center
The purpose of the Career Center is to provide educational, career and job search assistance to JSCC students and alumni. Resources and assistance available at the center enable individuals to make informed educational and career decisions based on skills, personality and education. Additionally, the center provides information related to the job market and part-time/full time employment.
- Academic counseling and advising
- Career and major exploration
- Personal counseling
- Learning Styles and Techniques
- Study skills
- Job search techniques
- Job search materials
- Online job search techniques
- Job market exploration
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Career Inventory Assessments (Self-Directed Search)
For a list of more resources to career information, please see the Counseling page.
p: (910) 296-6003