Computer Program training that fits your schedule and at your pace. Looking for online computer classes? Look for our AlphaSprout Online Course Offerings on the Continuing Education webpage.
Business Technology Program Goals
- To enrich personal and workplace computer skills
- To enhance employment opportunities and job advancement
- Low-priced training
- Learn today's top software programs
- Specialized classes designed to meet customers/companies needs
- Learn at your own pace instruction
Classes to Look For Include:
- MS Office 2010/2013 (Introduction, Intermediate, & Advanced)
- Intro to Windows 7
- Basic Computer Skills
- Basic Computer Maintenance and Repair
- Web Page Design
Did you know that the Continuing Education department at James Sprunt Community College provides customized employee training for area businesses?
Training can be designed for technology, clerical, supervisory and management occupations. Computer savvy including a firm knowledge of desktop applications and basic computer operations is essential for employees at all levels in an organization and is critical to success.
JSCC is proud to be Duplin County's source for computer training. We also provide personnel development programs which are customized to meet the needs of participating businesses and industries. Why not take this opportunity to bring your company into the 21st century? Classes can be held on campus or brought to your organization. We provide fast tracked trainings ideal for workshops and one-day courses of 4-8 hours.
Please contact our Business Technology department to find training classes that fit your needs.
Taheshia B. Hobbs, Business Technology Coordinator