Continuing Education E-Learning Classes
AlphaSPROUT is a suite of over 300 courses covering the latest in Business and Technology skills and certifications such as: programming languages, web development and certification preparation for Microsoft, Cisco, CompTia A+, ITIL, Linus, Novel and Sun Java 2. The online courses are designed for adult learners and utilize audio, video, graphics and simulations to teach.
Click on AlphaSPROUT to search the course library and view descriptions.
All ALPHASPROUT courses begin on the third Thursday of each month.
NOTE: We must receive your registration materials & payment approximately 2-3 days prior to the start of the course.
To find / launch a training module, complete the following 3 steps:
- Click the Browse for Training subject below to see training associated under that subject area or type in a key word in the “Search” field and select enter.
- Select the title of the desired course. A detailed description of the course is displayed; select the "Request" button in order to select the desired training. Please enter in the required information to register to the selected training. Once you have been successfully registered for the module you will be sent an email notifying you when your request has been approved.
- Download the JSCC Continuing Education Registration Form and fill out all items on the form but leave the CID Number, Student Entry Date and Term lines blank. Be sure to indicate the Class Start Date and Title and sign the form.
- Mail your completed Registration Form and Payment to: Note: If paying by debit or credit card please fill out the Payment Form and mail in with your completed registration form.
James Sprunt Community College
Attn: Continuing Education, Taheshia Hobbs
P.O. Box 398
Kenansville, NC 28349
Bring your payment to:
Boyette Building, Room 221, Continuing Education Senior Administrative Assistant
- Once approved, log back in, select the "Training" tab and click on "Launch" to the far right of the training object under the "Option" field. The online course will automatically open.
*Note – After initial purchase, since you will be already registered within the system; please click the "Login" button in the upper right hand corner and enter in your credentials. Your email address will be your User ID.